Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{ I Heart Faces: Let's Hear It For The Boys }

This week's challenge definitely is a personal favorite of mine, because I am surround by BOY 24/7 each and every day! This photo is a picture taken of my beautiful 2 year old son Gabriel on Mothers Day this year. He looked in the binoculars & said, "I see you mama!" So yes, let's hear it for this boy, because he simply makes my day the greatest, each and every day!


Head on over to iheartfaces.com & check out all the other "boys" who affect the lives of others!

5 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great moment/memory to hold onto! There's nothing quite like being the mom of a boy. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sharp focus on the binoculars and 'almost' being able to see the photographer in the lenses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Interesting shot -- and what a cutie! :-)

    ReplyDelete