Sunday, March 20, 2011

{ beautiful perez wedding }

I know what you're thinking, a March wedding in Michigan? Be prepared for snow right? Or how about some SUNSHINE & weather in the upper 50's! Larry & Becky couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to get married :) I am so BLESSED to have been a part of their gorgeous day. If your a fan, you actually got to see their engagement photos a while back. It seems like I had to wait forever for their big day to get here, but now that I look back I can't believe it's came and gone already! Becky graduated a few years before me & an amazingly sincere woman. Every time I'm around the two of them I swear I get their "love vibes!" Haha. Anyone around them can tell that they truly do love each other. So, with that being said CONGRATS Larry & Becky :) I hope you and everyone else enjoys your sneak peek!










These next few images of the two of them are a few of my personal FAVORITES!









No comments:

Post a Comment